Found in Estonia podcast episode 65 with Manan from Pakistan: Moving from collective culture to individual culture
Manan moved to Estonia from Pakistan 8 years ago. He says, he even feels that he didn’t choose Estonia, Estonia chose him. He has an engineering background and he is a content creator on Youtube.
We talk about:
* Why he was surprised to see female bus drivers in Estonia?
* How to learn the Estonian language through different senses?
* What do individual and collective cultures mean and how easy is it to switch between them?
* Nakedness in Estonia
* Different flavors of silence
* Why are Pakistani people friendlier than Estonians?
Mentions from the episode:
-> Pakistani food place in Tallinn: Zaiqa Restaurant & Takeaway
-> Manan’s Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/@MananAnwar
Other links to check out: