Found in Estonia podcast episode 61 with Liina Metsküla
Liina Metsküla is an Estonian who has visited 84 countries, and has a dream to visit them all! She is the author of 3 traveling books and a host of an Estonian podcast “Järgmine peatus”, where she shares different people’s travel stories.
In this episodes we hear:
- Her most interesting travel destinations
- How did her passion for traveling start?
- Stories from North Korea, Russian trans-Siberia train, and Belize.
- What makes Estonians melt?
- And which country does she find the best in the world?
This season features Estonians, who are no strangers to living abroad and today live back in Estonia. We will talk about why, when, and how did they end up living abroad, how was their experience compared to living in Estonia, and how their perspectives shift after moving back to Estonia.
This season is powered by a non-profit organization Mondo, which aims to reduce global inequality.